CSES personnel have carried out a number of evaluations, impact assessments and feasibility studies, for instance to set up business and technology incubators in in China and Nigeria, and to assess the impact ofa major aluminium smelter in Dubai. Our clients include:
- United Nations Development Programme
- World Bank and International Finance Corporations
- European Science Foundation
- International Development Law Organisation (IDLO)
- Islamic Development Bank
- World Association of Investment Promotion Agencies (WAIPA)
- United Arab Emirates - feasibility study of a major Dubai aluminium plant
- Malta Enterprise
- Cyprus Investment Promotion Agency
- Invest in France Agency
- Vojvodina Investment Promotion Agency, North Serbia (UNCTAD).
- Department of Foreign Investments Morocco (UNCTAD).
- Istituto per commercio estero/ Sviluppo Italia.
- An inward Investment Promotion Agency in Ecuador